Nãoexisteosónuncaexistiununcaexistiráosósóissosóaquilo.Nãominta,
nãodestruaosónãomastiguenãoinventenãodigaqueeleexiste.Nãoexiste
osó,nuncaexistiu,nuncaexistiráosó.

The power of the blue

Don't come and ask me if I'm sad. I'm never.
Just come and look at me. Don't ask me anything.
I'm here so blue in my thoughts.
Asleep since the last week. Not tired.
I've never riden a bycilcle alone. Now I know that it's better.
I aways wanted to live in the countryside.
But it doesn't make any sence for me now.
I'm here so blue. And I like my Blueness.

Let me be blue here alone. Let me be blue, as blue as I can!
Just, come and look at me. Look at the man who isn't there.
Don't ask me anything.
Let me be blue here alone, where I am...'Cause there I find myself.

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Cara gostei da mensagem da song... e gostaria de escutar você cantando.
Bjoksss =***

Robb Fernandez disse...

Vlw pelo coment, mas nem é uma song...
agora pode vir a ser, depois da idéia, quem sabe?!